EdgeHosting offers you state-of-the-art datacentres across North America. Most are full service Colocation facilities. The highly secure and redundant IT infrastructure of the datacentres protects your servers, web presence and business. In other words, the datacentres are designed from bottom-up to keep you online all of the time.
24x7x365 In-House Network Operations Center and Datacenter Support
The datacentres’ Network Operations Centre (NOC) is unlike any other hosting provider’s, in that it is in-house and constantly monitors and controls all traffic. Edge Hosting’s hosting services will provide you with the required underpinning infrastructure which included highly available power source backed up with UPSs and diesel power generators, multi-homed Internet links from multiple carrier and top notch secure physical space. The datacentres have been built with one goal in mind that is creating a state-of-the-art network, power and environmental hosting infrastructure. The datacentre is combined with specially trained; highly experienced system and network engineering staff actively manage and maintain the facility 24x7x365.
SSAE 16, CSAE 3416, and ISAE 3402 Certified
EdgeHosting will host your applications and data in a certified data centres compliant with standards of SSAE 16, CSAE 3416, and/or ISAE 3402. These accreditation reflect controls which are in place over a period of time, commonly referred to within the industry as Type II. What this means is that each datacentre has undergone independent, in-depth audits of its control activities, including how each datacentre manage the hosting and network technologies and services that are provided to the customers. The certifications are renewed annually as to ensures that the internal controls are kept to the highest standards.
Regulated Climate Control
The heating ventilation air conditioning (HVAC) systems have full particle filtering and humidity control. This ensures your mission-critical dedicated server and hardware is functioning at its best.
Redundant Power — Just in Case
Unlike some providers, we don’t rely solely on the local power grid to guarantee around-the-clock power. The onsite diesel-powered generators and uninterrupted power systems (UPS) deliver redundant power if a critical incident occurs, so that all operations are uninterrupted and your dedicated servers remain online. The infrastructure is regularly tested to make sure it performs as designed in the event of an emergency. And we back it all up with our 100% Power and 100% Network Up-time Service Level Agreement (SLA).
The datacentres characteristics can be summarized:
- Dual electrical power source backed by Internally redundant UPS systems N+1
- Dedicated backup generators N+1
- Fault-tolerant air conditioning system with humidity regulation N+1
- Split-second fail-over and high availability network using fully redundant core switches, routers, and load balancers (100%)
- Multiple GigE backbone trunks for fast network performance and traffic spike tolerance
- 100% up-time guaranteed with SLA
- 24×7 environment and network monitoring and response
- Multiple, fault-tolerant upstream fiber connections
- 24×7 on-site building security staff monitoring and engineering response
- 24 x7 CCTV (closed circuit television) surveillance and recording
- Single storey structure building
- Security card and biometric access and DVR camera systems