Edge Hosting’s COMPLEX HOSTING solutions are tailored to support mission critical applications. Combined with managed services, we offer unique flexibility and support for complex IT infrastructure coupled with multi-server clusters. Our complex hosting has been used to design, host and operate a wide range of networks from small web farms to large, enterprise media portals in a multi-replication environment with Content Distribution Networks (CDNs)
Enterprise IT Infrastructure
Mission Critical Enterprise Multi-server Hosting
- Are you looking for mission critical IT infrastructure with multi-server, Network Load Balancing (NLB), Clustering, Global Local Balancing (GLB) and Content Distribution Network (CDN). Edge Hosting will design, build, maintain and operate it for you.
- High availability, high traffic websites and online services require resilient and scalable hosting solutions. Whether you’re looking for dedicated physical setup or cloud hosting, local or SAN storage, Open Source or Windows operating systems, Microsoft SQL or Oracle or any combination of applications, Edge Hosting can design, build, maintain and operate a solution to ensure the desired uptime and performance of your hosted environment.
- By taking full advantage of our cloud infrastructure, Edge Hosting enables your Complex Hosting solutions to grow and shrink in line with demand. In addition we can host your solution across multiple data centres in North America and Europe for exceptional resilience.
- Capability to design and implement complex solutions is not enough. Edge Hosting around the clock maintenance and IT Operation services that are designed around the industry best practices offer an end-to-end solution. With guaranteed 100% availability of your solution, you in-house IT staff can focus on developing real business value, whilst we take care of managing your complex hosting infrastructure.
- High traffic websites and high volume application hosting benefit from this service which delivers exceptional performance where required. Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to set the specification for free.